Shadow Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shadow Chaos Academy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Spammer in SCA`
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm by DarkSynchro

» DarkSynchros Here!
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 pm by DarkSynchro

» Suggestions for SCA
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm by DarkSynchro

» Whats Your Favorite Anime?
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm by DarkSynchro

» Opening tournament! [Started]
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm by Renji Abarai

» Yuseifudo33 work
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am by Staxx

» Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am by Staxx

» Favorite Monster Of Every Element
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm by Chaos Wing

» Favorite Ritual Monster
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm by JadenYuki

Top posters
Chaos Wing
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Vote_lcapMost Annoying Card You Can Think Of Voting_barMost Annoying Card You Can Think Of Vote_rcap 
JadenYuki
Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Vote_lcapMost Annoying Card You Can Think Of Voting_barMost Annoying Card You Can Think Of Vote_rcap 
Ryo Bakura
Staxx
RafaeL
Neji Hyuga
Azaryn
Chrono
Itachi The Prodigy
Sasuke Uchiha

Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos Wing
Admin
Admin
Chaos Wing

Leo Posts : 69

Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Empty
PostSubject: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 am

I know the most annoying card I can think of is either Crush Card Virus or Giant Germ. Or any of those Armor cards....
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 am

Crush Card Virus as well.... I should start complaining about it cause it's banned now xd also from the cards I really find annoying Thunder King Rai-oh and a lot of others like Honest.
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Dark Strike Fighter. Thank god its banned!! Even though I do use it a lot. I also hate rescue cat newbs. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shadowchaosacademy.forumotion.com
Idiotmaster

Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:49 pm

CCV and DSF are banned, so you don't have to worry about them... also, thank god Rescue cat is limited... now, for one of the most annoying cards in the game... Judgment Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Wing
Admin
Admin
Chaos Wing

Leo Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 am

Idiotmaster wrote:
CCV and DSF are banned, so you don't have to worry about them... also, thank god Rescue cat is limited... now, for one of the most annoying cards in the game... Judgment Dragon.

Eh, I like Judgment Dragon. lol, I think you just got me back into using Lightsworns. XD
Back to top Go down
Staxx

Scorpio Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am

Grand Mole, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of   Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of
Page 1 of 1