Shadow Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shadow Chaos Academy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Spammer in SCA`
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm by DarkSynchro

» DarkSynchros Here!
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 pm by DarkSynchro

» Suggestions for SCA
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm by DarkSynchro

» Whats Your Favorite Anime?
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm by DarkSynchro

» Opening tournament! [Started]
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm by Renji Abarai

» Yuseifudo33 work
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am by Staxx

» Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am by Staxx

» Favorite Monster Of Every Element
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm by Chaos Wing

» Favorite Ritual Monster
September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm by JadenYuki

Top posters
Chaos Wing
September Ban list! Vote_lcapSeptember Ban list! Voting_barSeptember Ban list! Vote_rcap 
JadenYuki
September Ban list! Vote_lcapSeptember Ban list! Voting_barSeptember Ban list! Vote_rcap 
Ryo Bakura
Staxx
RafaeL
Neji Hyuga
Azaryn
Chrono
Itachi The Prodigy
Sasuke Uchiha

September Ban list!

Go down 
+4
Chaos Wing
Staxx
Idiotmaster
JadenYuki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JadenYuki
Admin
Admin

September Ban list! Empty
PostSubject: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Forbidden Cards 「禁止カード」:
Card of Safe Return 「生還の宝札」
Dark Dive Bomber 「ダーク・ダイブ・ボンバー」
Monster Reborn 「死者蘇生」
Crush Card Virus 「死のデッキ破壊ウイルス」

Restriction Cards 「制限カード」:
Demise, King of Armageddon 「終焉の王デミス」
Mental Master 「メンタルマスター」
Rescue Cat 「レスキューキャット」
Mind Control 「精神操作」
Black Feather - Gale of the Hurricane 「BF-疾風のゲイル」
One for One 「ワン・フォー・ワン」
Solemn Judgment 「神の宣告」
Summon Priest 「召喚僧サモンプリースト」
Cold Wave 「大寒波」
Black Rose Dragon 「ブラック・ローズ・ドラゴン」
Call of the Haunted 「リビングデッドの呼び声」

Semi-Restriction Cards 「準制限カード」:
Bottomless Trap Hole 「奈落の落とし穴」
Dulauren, Tiger King of the Ice Boundary 「氷結界の虎王ドゥローレン」
Lonefire Blossom 「ローンファイア・ブロッサム」
Chaos Sorcerer 「カオス・ソーサラー」
Mezuki 「馬頭鬼」

No longer restricted 「準制限」:
Raiza the Storm Monarch 「風帝ライザー」
Destiny Draw 「デステニー・ドロー」
Fissure 「地割れ」
Breaker the Magical Warrior 「魔導戦士ブレイカー」
Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest 「森の番人グリーン・バブーン」
D.D. Warrior Lady 「異次元の女戦士」

From shriek!

Soon antimeta will become the new meta! LS isn't touched in this which I totally disagree. >_> Anyways, what are your opinions?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowchaosacademy.forumotion.com
Idiotmaster

Idiotmaster

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 am

I like the limiting of Demise... he's way to easy to summon, although this doesn't hurt it much with all the ritual monster/spell searchers. I don't like how they have replaced Monster Reborn with Call of the Haunted. I agree with the fact that it's BS that LS hasn't been touched... Lonefire Blossom is such a broken card, it should either be banned or restricted. I have to say wtf on the restriction of Solemn Judgment. Chaos sorcerer is now semi-limited, which is good for me, because I usually run Chaos Sorcerer. DD Warrior Lady not being restricted is kinda werid... that gives anti-meta an advantage. I wonder if there is a such thing as Anti-Anti-Meta... even though CCV is overpowered, I'm going to miss it... T-T I usually run CCV in my Dark World Sanctuary deck. Also, Fissure is now unlimited?!?!? easy 1 for 1 destruction.
Back to top Go down
Staxx

Scorpio Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 am

well imma miss monster reborn, and CCV. who uses demise any more? i like that chaos sorcerer in semi, and DDWL can be ran in 3s now. the next set must be gunna have somthing to do with removing from the game. so it probaly wont last.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Wing
Admin
Admin
Chaos Wing

Leo Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Aw come on. They can't limit Black Rose Dragon, its my favorite Synchro monster o.o I don't really care for Demise, King of Armageddon that much. I mean, he is in my Ritual deck (Shinato/Demise/Ruin) But thanks to him I couldn't even use it in tournys. :/ Trading in Monster Reborn for Call of the Haunted? What the hell??? -.- And now my main Blackwing is limited! *runs around screaming*

Last edited by Chaos Wing on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm

100% of my decks are touched..... I don't get it at all. Solemn Judgment???? Bottomless Trap Hole???? no comment.... by the way Chaos Wing, Black Rose is just limited not banned Smile
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 pm

I like how LS isn't touched and gale gets murdered. -_- Now, I will probably have to replace gale for krebons, eh? Cat synchro is dead also, so consider tier 1 decks LS and GB.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Damn it Lonefire blossom is now Semi-limited!!!!! That screws up my Plant Control deck. Well not really, i can always use bonfire, but Solemn!?

W
T
F
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Lonefire is amazingly cheap. >> That's something everyone must admit, almost as bad as gale.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm

I'll try to explain...

Card of Safe Return : I don't know, we know it can be abused and help drawing a bunch of cards but it'd be better limited than banned
Dark Strike Fighter : Do I really need? It's the winning card, it punishes earlier solemns or decrase the rest of the opponent's life points left... yeah you didn't need to think much... even thought you can win just by that card. It made the new Demise OTK, 2 of that card attacking the opponent directly is enough...
Monster Reborn : Limited to Banned then Limited again then Banned one more time, come on!
Crush Card Virus : Everyone wanted it banned, it ruins your hand with your chances of winning
Demise : They just remembered he was broken?
Mental Master/Mind Master : OTK card.
Rescue Cat : 2 Free beasts level 3 or lower monsters, the origin of the Synchro Cat and Gladial Cat.
Mind Control : doesn't need to be face up, take 1 monster get a tuner and Synchro Summon
Gale : Can be special summoned, half both atk and def once per turn ( not the original attack but the normal attack ) broken for a level 3 tuner.
One For One : search any level 1 on your deck, level 1 monsters are nice the cost for this card doesn't really matter.
Solemn Judgment : Don't ask me why, I'm surprised. We all know it is a great, are they just annoyed by that card?
Summon Priest : Search 1 Level 4 monster woot! could be Priest itself if it was limited to 2.
Cold Wave : Glads love it, the opponent won't be able to use his s/t destroy them!
Black Rose Dragon : really deserves a limitation? I mean every deck run only 1 anyway except Plant maybe.
Call of the Haunted : Sad because Monster Reborn is gone? We give you a gift Very Happy
Bottomless Trap Hole : Cool card, cool enough to be semi limited?
Dulauren : OTK with Symbol of Heritage ( Frogs )
Lonefire Blossom : Search any plant deck in your deck, Lonefire itself included nice!
Chaos Sorcerer : not so broken after all?
Mezuki : Something else to help you otk Smile but only 2!
Raiza : wasn't so useful at 2, we can give you a third.
Destiny Draw : didn't understand why it was semi limited anyway that card is +0
Fissure : not so broken.
Breaker : Lyla isn't limited, Breaker can be unlimited too?
Green Baboon : who cares, thanks to the rulling about it.
D.D. Warrior Lady : You're finally free from that other dimension, but looks like you brought your sisters.

I think that's all o.o

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 am

Do i smell the meta getting pwned?
xD
oh yes i do..
Back to top Go down
angman12

Leo Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I hate this ban list =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Ban list!   September Ban list! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September Ban list!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Chaos Academy :: Strategy Bank-
Jump to: