Shadow Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shadow Chaos Academy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Spammer in SCA`
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm by DarkSynchro

» DarkSynchros Here!
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 pm by DarkSynchro

» Suggestions for SCA
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm by DarkSynchro

» Whats Your Favorite Anime?
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm by DarkSynchro

» Opening tournament! [Started]
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm by Renji Abarai

» Yuseifudo33 work
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am by Staxx

» Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am by Staxx

» Favorite Monster Of Every Element
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm by Chaos Wing

» Favorite Ritual Monster
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm by JadenYuki

Top posters
Chaos Wing
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Vote_lcapItachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Voting_barItachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Vote_rcap 
JadenYuki
Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Vote_lcapItachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Voting_barItachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Vote_rcap 
Ryo Bakura
Staxx
RafaeL
Neji Hyuga
Azaryn
Chrono
Itachi The Prodigy
Sasuke Uchiha

Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachi The Prodigy

Itachi The Prodigy

Aquarius Posts : 17

Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Empty
PostSubject: Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office   Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Yo Im from The Caribbean however I was given the oppurtunity to go Stanford University in Palo Alto California, So i acomodate persons from both ends and probally anywhere else in the US xD cause im on frequently. CHECK OUT MY EXPECTATIONS BELOW

This is my TESTING REGIME
Testee's Result

Itachi The Prodigy vs. Testee

i will use ONE of these decks: (Monarch,Machro,Light and Darkness Chaos,Cyber Dragon,Hours lockdon.)

The testee can use whatever they like although KCVDS banned will not be tolerated and i will leave game if i see u playing them. Razz ex: pot of greed

You can choose or i will........YOU CAN side after round 1 and round 2 as will I, however NO deck switching.

Good luck to u all and u can either PM me or join: SCA Test pass:123 ;for a test

Rules Knowledge: (needs work/ mediocre/ Advanced)
Play Style: (needs work/ mediocre/ Advanced)
Result: (0-2/1-2/2-1/2-0)

Dorm:(beginner,intermediate,advanced))

You can PM if u need anything Or talk to me on hamachi but if u need anything let me know Smile
Back to top Go down

Itachi The Prodigy's Testing Office
Page 1 of 1