Shadow Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shadow Chaos Academy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Spammer in SCA`
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm by DarkSynchro

» DarkSynchros Here!
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 pm by DarkSynchro

» Suggestions for SCA
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm by DarkSynchro

» Whats Your Favorite Anime?
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm by DarkSynchro

» Opening tournament! [Started]
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm by Renji Abarai

» Yuseifudo33 work
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am by Staxx

» Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am by Staxx

» Favorite Monster Of Every Element
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm by Chaos Wing

» Favorite Ritual Monster
The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm by JadenYuki

Top posters
Chaos Wing
The Idiot is here!!! Vote_lcapThe Idiot is here!!! Voting_barThe Idiot is here!!! Vote_rcap 
JadenYuki
The Idiot is here!!! Vote_lcapThe Idiot is here!!! Voting_barThe Idiot is here!!! Vote_rcap 
Ryo Bakura
Staxx
RafaeL
Neji Hyuga
Azaryn
Chrono
Itachi The Prodigy
Sasuke Uchiha

The Idiot is here!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiotmaster

Idiotmaster

The Idiot is here!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Idiot is here!!!   The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 am

Hello there, I'm Idiotmaster, otherwise known as ArcanaForce0. I am the Ra-Yellow dorm leader for DAD academy and Co-Leader of Empire of Darkness. I am a GFX artist, so any sort of banner, sig, field skin, avatar, ect. can be done by me. Chrono invited me to join, so i did. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chaos Wing
Admin
Admin
Chaos Wing

Leo Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot is here!!!   The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am

Idiotmaster wrote:
Hello there, I'm Idiotmaster, otherwise known as ArcanaForce0. I am the Ra-Yellow dorm leader for DAD academy and Co-Leader of Empire of Darkness. I am a GFX artist, so any sort of banner, sig, field skin, avatar, ect. can be done by me. Chrono invited me to join, so i did. Razz

Your not Co-Leader of EOD Your HEAD LEADER of EOD. -.- And I gave you the site but I didnt actually expect you to join. O.o
Back to top Go down
Ryo Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot is here!!!   The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Nice to have you here mate. Have nice stay and we need you Wink.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot is here!!!   The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Hey Arcana, when th f*ck did i tell you to join? o_o I don't remember that. I should get at least some credits for this!!!!!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Idiot is here!!!   The Idiot is here!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Idiot is here!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Chaos Academy :: Main Forum Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: