Shadow Chaos Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shadow Chaos Academy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Spammer in SCA`
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm by DarkSynchro

» DarkSynchros Here!
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:58 pm by DarkSynchro

» Suggestions for SCA
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm by DarkSynchro

» Whats Your Favorite Anime?
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm by DarkSynchro

» Opening tournament! [Started]
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm by Renji Abarai

» Yuseifudo33 work
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am by Staxx

» Most Annoying Card You Can Think Of
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 am by Staxx

» Favorite Monster Of Every Element
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm by Chaos Wing

» Favorite Ritual Monster
Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm by JadenYuki

Top posters
Chaos Wing
Morphtronic Boarden Vote_lcapMorphtronic Boarden Voting_barMorphtronic Boarden Vote_rcap 
JadenYuki
Morphtronic Boarden Vote_lcapMorphtronic Boarden Voting_barMorphtronic Boarden Vote_rcap 
Ryo Bakura
Staxx
RafaeL
Neji Hyuga
Azaryn
Chrono
Itachi The Prodigy
Sasuke Uchiha

Morphtronic Boarden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrono

Chrono

Morphtronic Boarden Empty
PostSubject: Morphtronic Boarden   Morphtronic Boarden Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 pm

This is my 2nd article, about one of my favorite effect monsters, and my favorite "Morphtronic" monster. You can click on the other Card names to see their respective cards'.

Morphtronic Boarden Morphtronicboardencrmse● While in Attack Position: "Morphtronic" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly.
● While in Defense Position: Other "Morphtronic" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

This monster has really good effects, especially combined with other cards! I personally run 3 "Boarden's" in every Morphtronic deck I have in DMU (1). It goes well with Level Limit - Area B and Gravity Bind, but that prevents Morphtronic Boomboxen from attacking twice. A good play would be using Swords Of Revealing Light or other Attack-Stopping cards. Using to 2 Morphtronic Magnen is also a good alternative attack stopper. Attack Negating field, you can play Boarden in ATK Mode. Then Summoning Morphtronic Radion will give ALL Morphtronic monsters +800 ATK! That means you'll be able to attack directly, with some heavy firepower. especially with multiple Morphtronics on the field. You could also summon Boomboxen, because he can attack TWICE during every battle phase! Your opponent will be on their knees in no time. It also has a decent Defense Mode Effect, that the Morptronics on your field can't be destroyed, and with 1800 DEF it won't be easy to use Defense Piecers against him. This effect is also really useful for monsters you need to have in Attack Position to use their effects, for example Morphtronic Celfon, as his ATK effect is really useful (Thinking it over, you could use Celfon to summon even more Morphtronics). All in all, Boarden is one of the cards you should have 3 copies of in a Morphtronic deck. I hope this was of use to you all, so drive safely and stay in school! (If you haven't graduated that is...)

Card Rulings
I couldn't find any rulings for this monster, his effects are pretty straight through.
Back to top Go down

Morphtronic Boarden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Chaos Academy :: Strategy Bank-
Jump to: